RE: [FriendsofBenin] Heh, Hello!

  • Snyders_W
    Message 1 of 2 , Sep 6, 2000
      Dear Peter,

      I liked the recent Deadbeat....although I thought it lacks of color.
      Including things like color photos of RPCVs and/or current PCVs from Benin
      would be helpful...plus it is always nice to see REAL people doing REAL
      things.

      Also, I would like encourage the use factsheet or profile within the
      "FriendsofBenin" website that describes what everyone is up to these days.
      It would be interesting to know more than peoples addresses and phone
      numbers....just some thoughts.

      Keep up the tremendous work! Hope we can plan for a reunion someday.

      Bembereke Bill

      Message 2 of 2 , Sep 8, 2000
        Hi All,
        Bill is right! Send me pictures (or send pictures to John Boe- our web master to put on the FOB website. I suppose he will have contact info on the site. Also send me updates of what your're doing and where you are so I can put them into the next version of the Deadbeat or to John for the website. FYI- John just added some funny excerpts from past in country Deadbeas which are quite humorous. Check it out. It doesn't look like the website is finished yet but it's really coming along.

        Edabo,

        Chris
        Gandaho d'Allada