Find them here

  • georgette-murdock595@dimsimsforeveryone.
    Message 1 of 2 , Feb 23, 2006
      I know some buddys who have met a few nice honey's off of this kind of thing (here is the place they used: http://www.wellworthalook.info/jcwp , but what do ya think? I think it is mad cool from what I saw at my buddy’s house, and iam thinking of signing up later today. Basically it's a regular personalssite, but with an instant message and Webcams system built in. Basically you join their chat-room on their site it gives you a link to those people online in the chat-room, their location, their picture, etc and at one click you can start chatting to them over Webcam (even if you don't have one). Pretty nifty stuff I think!
    • ignatia-kirkland642@purplespills.info
      Message 2 of 2 , Mar 24 1:23 AM
        hey ppls just wanted to give u a helping hand if ur bored this week and just feel like messing around and having a bit of fun online. this place here http://www.comeandhavefun.info/teeo is where i hooked up with my girl, it's pretty fun. recommend it to u all.