Hooking up with with women online is great!

  • ignatia.kirkland5678@waadke.com
    Message 1 of 2 , Jan 14, 2006
      Met my fiance here! hehe. Thought I should share it with any other guys who are worried about ending up alone like I was. Check it out http://www.millionsofonlineprofiles.info/kpet
    • suzan-johnston115@howudowinn.com
      Message 2 of 2 , Jan 20, 2006
        Well even if you're not looking for love, and just a bit of fun thought I'd give you all this tip. So you can stay away from all the BS fake profiles places. This is what I've been using http://www.hookupherenow.info/tmfu . No joke, I've messaged about 5 women close to me and already 3 have responded, and I am already organising to meet up with one. Not bad for a guy who hasn't had a date in a while, lol! :)