Met my perfect match finally...

  • iris.rowan6327@devaddict.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 20 2:34 AM
      Well I just got engaged! Can't believe it, just last year I was beginning to think I'd never meet someone. I'm already 25 and I thought it was all over. After some recommendations from a friend I joined up here: http://www.searchpersonals.info/lkny and after 2 weeks I was already meeting up with a beauty. Well, 12 months later and where still together and planning our marriage for later this year =)