Christmas 2004 - Dialogue about Jesus Christ

  • solousaone
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 2, 2004
      Jesus defeated death not for him but for all of us. In order to open
      to all us the door towards a happy eternity. He defeated death to let
      us win that "useless passion" that is the short life on earth,
      opening prospectives of infinite when every way seemed closed by the
      black wall of a final and inevitable end. Here we will talk about His
      Resurrection, trying to answer some questions as the ones which
      follow for example:

      - Why can we understand the sense of our life only thinking of
      eternity ?
      - What are the reasons of our Faith?
      - And what about people who do not have Faith?
      - Why death?
      - Can reason and common sense help us in our Faith?
      - What is the mistake in the hypothesis which deny Jesus Christ?

      Sito Web: www.lorenzocrescini.it/dialogue

      E-Mail: ricercapap@...

      To all the readers a loving greeting
      Lorenzo Crescini