FOB website update

  • Chris Starace
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 6, 2004
      Mi Kwabo Xontoncele,
      I have updated the FOB website with information on our most recent elections: who our new board members are, the two vacant positions, and a few acceptance speeches. I have added some new images on the home page from Benin that I think will bring back some memories. Come take a look at www.friends-of-benin.org.

      Edabo,

      Chris
      Webmaster
      SBD- Allada 95-97

      www.geocities.com/fon_is_fun
      A website dedicated to sharing my experiences as a Peace Corps Volunteer in Benin, West Africa. Learn to speak Fon. The site also contains my stories, pictures, Benin related books, music, links, recipes, discussions and more.