hi

  • Peak
    Message 1 of 3 , Aug 31, 2003
      Hi there,

      Hope all is well. I just joined the list so I thought I would say
      hi. I'm hoping to visit Benin in January next year but I first gotta
      convince my best friend to go there with me. I wonder if anyone have
      any recently picture of the country that I can show her?

      Thanks,
      Peak
    • loukman Aboudou
      Message 2 of 3 , Sep 6, 2003
        Hi Peak,
        is it your first visit in Benin?Your friend is not suppose to have any worry if she will like to visit one of the safest and peaceful country in the world today.Benin is the country were everybody is friendly and open.I wish i still havethose picture of benin when i was coming here .All i could do for you is maybe send you some benin postcard or give you any information who could be helpful for you.You could contact me anytime.Take care
        Peak <chitinan@...> wrote:Hi there,

        Hope all is well. I just joined the list so I thought I would say
        hi. I'm hoping to visit Benin in January next year but I first gotta
        convince my best friend to go there with me. I wonder if anyone have
        any recently picture of the country that I can show her?

        Thanks,
        Peak

        Yahoo! Groups SponsorADVERTISEMENT

        To unsubscribe from this list, go to the ONElist website, at
        www.onelist.com, and select the My ONElist link from the menu bar
        on the left.

        Community email addresses:
        Post message: FriendsofBenin@onelist.com
        Subscribe: FriendsofBenin-subscribe@onelist.com
        Shortcut URL to this page:
        http://www.onelist.com/community/FriendsofBenin
        At this website you can:
        *Change your E-mail options
        *View member Profiles
        *View archives of any message ever sent on the list
        *Use our own Chat room
        *Post files
        *Choose other list servers, Etc.

      • Patricia & Jonathan Hutchinson
        Message 3 of 3 , Sep 6, 2003
          Found this PCV site. I liked because -yes- we are partial to northern
          Benin

          http://students.washington.edu/dive/gallery.htm

          Tricia