Beninese NGO

  • Chris Starace
    Message 1 of 1 , May 4, 2003
      Hello Friends of Benin,
      I have corresponded with Emmanuel who is the head of the below NGO. He is a Beninois living in CA and he created this NGO himself. He's doing some good work that you can see on his website.

      Take Care,

      Chris

      E-mail from Emmanuel:

      TAKE ACTION AND PASS IT ON!

      This is a campaign to help the work of Better Africa Foundation. I hate long emails so this will be very short!

      Africa needs help. BAF (Better Africa Foundation) is working in Africa to help the poor and needy masses. BAF signed an accord with the government of Benin that allows us to work with them to make life better for their citizens. The Foundation is in need of your support.

      How can you help? Join the coalition of the caring! Send $1.00 (one dollar) to the address below and forward this email to trusted and willing friends asking them to do the same. Let us see what we can do for Africa in a few months.

      If you really care about the needy in Africa, then please forward this email to your friends. Send your one dollar ($1.00) donation to:

      BETTER AFRICA FOUNDATION
      1011 Allen Street
      Petaluma, CA 94954

      Check out BAF's website on www.betterafrica.org. Thanks for your response and for your help. All donors will be listed on our website. Check our website to confirm that the Foundation has received your tax deductible donation. We are a 501 (c) (3) organization.

      Sincerely,

      Emmanuel O. Akognon, CEO
      Better Africa Foundation
      (707)762-6125