microcredit in Benin

  • cyberpolicywonk <jdailey@speakeasy.org>
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 3, 2003
      I have a list of microcredit organizations working in Benin, however,
      I wonder if any RPCVs worked with a specific microcredit organization
      and has good things to say about them.

      Three that stand out in the list I have:
      CADD/PAA in Sainte Rita with 1300 clients
      CBDIBA in Bohicon with 19,000 clients
      Groupe de Recherche et d'Action pour le Bien-Etre Social in Cotonou -
      425 clients

      I work for Grameen Foundation, which seeks to bring microcredit
      services to the poorest of the poor around the globe.

      James Dailey
      RPCV - Benin '90-'92