current volunteer email

  • windchimes1965
    Message 1 of 2 , Nov 5, 2002
      Hey all,
      I'm in the process of planning a trip to Benin in December and I'd
      like to contact some current volunteers. I've tried asking for email
      addresses from the official PC Benin site, but they claim to not know
      any (and if they did, they wouldn't give them out). I tried all the
      web sites I found, including one for parents of current volunteers,
      and all I got was the chirping of the crickets! Do any of you know
      any of the current volunteers or how to get in touch with them
      directly?
      FYI, I'm not some mad email stalker, just a RPCV who wants to bring
      the volunteers some goodies and revisit old haunts.
    • tyson roberts
      Message 2 of 2 , Nov 5, 2002
        Did you try the Benin Desk at Peace Corps HQ in Wash
        DC? THey might be able to help. Or maybe the
        recruiters. If they have a hotmail or yahoo email
        address for volunteers from when they were applying,
        the volunteer is probably using the same address now.