Soliciting Articles for Deadbeat

  • Jessica Duke
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 12 9:32 AM
      Howdy All -

      A Fall Deadbeat (American Issue) is in the works. If you have any
      articles or annoucements to contribute, please send them my way.
      Articles on the FoB Fete at the Beninese Embassy and Rooftop
      Soiree, articles on your travels, reflections on your volunteer
      service, how you continue to volunteer now that you are "home",
      etc. Articles do not have to be Benin-specific!

      Any contributions are appreciated.

      Thanks.

      Jessica Duke - FoB Deadbeat Editor

      Jessica E.A. Duke or