Candidate Statements Due NOW

  • Jessica Duke or Scott Urbatsch
    Message 1 of 3 , Apr 22, 2002
      Hello Friends of Benin Folks....

      If you nominated yourself for a FoB officer position, I need a
      candidate statement from you ASAP (actually, I needed one
      yesterday).

      Please send a short bio of yourself and a statement about what you
      want to do for FoB.

      Thanks.

      Please send candidate statements to Jessica Duke at
      dukeurb@...

      Take Care All.

      Jessica

      Jessica E.A. Duke or
      Scott M. Urbatsch
      dukeurb@...
    • tyson roberts
      Message 2 of 3 , Apr 22, 2002
        Were we supposed to know about these nominations?
        This is the first I heard about it. But don't worry,
        I don't think I want to run for anything.

        --- Jessica Duke or Scott Urbatsch <dukeurb@...>
        wrote:
        > Hello Friends of Benin Folks....
        >
        > If you nominated yourself for a FoB officer
        > position, I need a
        > candidate statement from you ASAP (actually, I
        > needed one
        > yesterday).
        >
        > Please send a short bio of yourself and a statement
        > about what you
        > want to do for FoB.
        >
        > Thanks.
        >
        > Please send candidate statements to Jessica Duke at
        > dukeurb@...
        >
        > Take Care All.
        >
        > Jessica
        >

        > Jessica E.A. Duke or
        > Scott M. Urbatsch
        > dukeurb@...

        http://games.yahoo.com/
      • Jessica Duke or Scott Urbatsch
        Message 3 of 3 , Apr 23, 2002
          Sorry if this is the first you heard of the nominations. I sent out a
          few messages on the listserv last month. Maybe you weren't on the
          listserv at that time????
          Take Care.

          Jessica

          Jessica E.A. Duke or