Looking for a Grand Fromage

  • Jessica Duke or Scott Urbatsch
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 25, 2002
      Hello All -

      Friends of Benin is seeking nominations for the following positions -

      PRESIDENT
      VICE PRESIDENT
      SECRETARY
      TREASURER
      DEADBEAT EDITOR (Solicits and edits content for the Deadbeat,
      FoB's Newsletter)
      DEADBEAT PUBLISHER (Puts Deadbeat content in newsletter
      format)
      WEB MASTER

      If you are interested in any of the above positions, through your hat
      into the ring....
      You must be a member in good standing (dues paid) of Friends of
      Benin to run for office.
      For more information, to nominate yourself (or someone else)
      please contact -

      JESSICA DUKE , FoB Vice President
      dukeurb@...

      Note -
      *Chris Starace, current Deadbeat Editor, announced his candidacy
      for the post of Web Master.
      *Lori Killpatrick, current Treasurer, announced her candidacy for
      the post of Treasurer.

      I anxiously await the flood of e-mail I will receive following the
      posting of this message.

      Jessica

      Jessica E.A. Duke or
      Scott M. Urbatsch