Good News! Angélique Kidjo

  • Rena Smith
    Message 1 of 2 , Jan 7, 2002
      Am sending this both to our PC Benin Support Group for families &
      friends of current PCVs and to the Friends of Benin Yahoo Group:

      Check out the following news item:
      http://allafrica.com/stories/200201070148.html For those of you who
      are fans of Angélique Kidjo, looks to me like some good news. For
      those who don't know who she is, you can learn more about her at
      http://angeliquekidjo.com and a previous web site at
      http://wwwusers.imaginet.fr/~kidjo/index.html. I'm not certain if her
      new web site includes everything that was on the previous web site, so
      included both links.

      Take care everyone,
      Rena Smith, webmaman@...; http://www.pcbenin.org

    • Kea
      Message 2 of 2 , Jan 7, 2002
        Thanks, Rena. I love Angélique and saw her perform a couple of years ago at
        the National Summit on Africa in DC. I'd like to put a link to her new page
        on my brand new web site.

        To you and to other Friends of Bénin, have a look at my site, if you would,
        make an entry in my guest book, and let me know how you like it. It is in
        the first stage toward becoming a cultural resources site. I welcome your
        recommendations on links to include. Odabo! Kea Herron, rpcv/Bénin
        www.geocities.com/kudzukea

        Am sending this both to our PC Benin Support Group for families &
        friends of current PCVs and to the Friends of Benin Yahoo Group:

        Check out the following news item:
        http://allafrica.com/stories/200201070148.html For those of you who
        are fans of Angélique Kidjo, looks to me like some good news. For
        those who don't know who she is, you can learn more about her at
        http://angeliquekidjo.com and a previous web site at
        http://wwwusers.imaginet.fr/~kidjo/index.html. I'm not certain if her
        new web site includes everything that was on the previous web site, so
        included both links.

        Take care everyone,
        Rena Smith, webmaman@...; http://www.pcbenin.org

        To unsubscribe from this list, go to the ONElist website, at
        www.onelist.com, and select the My ONElist link from the menu bar
        on the left.

        Community email addresses:
        Post message: FriendsofBenin@onelist.com
        Subscribe: FriendsofBenin-subscribe@onelist.com
        Shortcut URL to this page:
        http://www.onelist.com/community/FriendsofBenin
        At this website you can:
        *Change your E-mail options
        *View member Profiles
        *View archives of any message ever sent on the list
        *Use our own Chat room
        *Post files
        *Choose other list servers, Etc.