Article on Benin Politics

  • Jessica Duke or Scott Urbatsch
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 1, 2001
      Hello All -

      Thanks to Rena Smith for providing me with the below link. Rena is
      the coordinator of the "We Care for Our Volunteers" support group -
      her daughter is currently serving in Benin. To check out Rena's
      group - go to <www.pcbenin.org>

      The article on Beninese politics is at

      http://allafrica.com/stories/200109300060.html

      I liked the closing paragraphs about Benin being politically stable
      yet no body knows about this. We hear so much bad news about
      African countries, it's refreshing to read a positive note.

      I hope all of you are well.

      Jessica

      Jessica E.A. Duke or
      Scott M. Urbatsch