Deadbeat

  • Chris Starace
    Message 1 of 2 , May 5, 2001
      Hi Everyone,
      I have put the Deadbeat in the mail today! If you have paid your dues and don't receive yours within a week, send me your address and I'll send you one. I don't have complete addresses for the following people. Please send it to me if you get this e-mail.

      Michelle Duran Trudeau - DON'T HAVE
      Bounlonh Sockamneuth - NO CITY PROVIDED
      Emma Fritz - DON'T HAVE
      Jeff Schmitz - DON'T HAVE>>

      In this issue is a copy of the proposed by laws. Please send me a yea or nay vote by e-mail so they can be officially accepted.

      Edabo,

      Chris

      Check out my web site: Fon is Fun!... Really! http://www.geocities.com/fon_is_fun. Learn how to speak Fon, (a Language of Benin). Read essays & stories that I've written about being a Peace Corps Volunteer, see pictures that I took, browse books, music, links, and recipes, all related to Benin.