Re: [FriendsTM] Re: Track is open

  • John Cooper
    Message 1 of 3 , Apr 13 8:52 AM
      It was a beautiful day yesterday.  About 60 degrees, clear blue skies.  Still some snow left on steep north-facing slopes such as entering the long tunnel.  Still a 4' pile of snow on the north side of the back shop from the roof, which is unlikely to melt completely before the meet.  There were 3 trains out hauling track panels.  I worked on tuning up the signal systems and made some progress, but still some issues to iron out.

      John