Eighth Annual Open Space Conference: June 2, 2006 -- REGISTER ONLINE NOW!

  • FoTC
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 9, 2006
      /Apologies for the duplicate posting, but several people responded that
      they were unable to read our last message./
      *Visit * *OpenSpaceCouncil.org* <ttp://OpenSpaceCouncil.org/%22> * to
      register today!*

      *Please join us for the Council's /Eighth Annual Open Space Conference/.
      Together, we'll learn more about honoring the connections between people
      and land and building healthier and whole communities in the Bay Area.*

      The Conference features exciting speakers and panel presentations that
      will engage.
      your interest, knowledge and enjoyment of /parks, trails, natural
      habitats and
      agricultural lands/ in the San Francisco Bay Area.

      Two Exhibition Halls will be filled with displays about agencies,
      organziations, professionals,
      and businesses who /protect and manage the region's diverse parks and
      open spaces/.

      While mingling with your peers, join us in sampling locally grown foods from
      the Bay Area. Our lunch and reception will highlight the /sustainable
      agriculture
      model/ that unites stewardship of the land with respect for those who
      grow the food
      and our need for healthier foods.

      *Registration: $50/person in advance; $65 at the door
      Space is Limited — Reserve your Place now!*
      */EARLY REGISTRATION ENDS ON MAY 26/*

      *Exhibitors and Sponsors:
      Please contact Cecily Harris, Development Director,
      at Cecily@... <ailto:Cecily@...%22> or
      650-593-3281.*

      *Additional Links...*

      *1) Please VISIT the NEW Open Space Council Web Site. We are very
      excited about
      our new RSS newsfeeds for Firefox, Safari, MSIE 7, and other newsreaders.
      Get PLUGGED into the NETWORK today!*

      *http://OpenSpaceCouncil.org/* <ttp://OpenSpaceCouncil.org/%22>

      *2) Annual Conference Home Page:*

      *http://OpenSpaceCouncil.org/conference/annual-conference-2006/*
      <ttp://OpenSpaceCouncil.org/conference/annual-conference-2006/%22>

      *3) Direct Links to Conference Registration Forms:*

      *http://OpenSpaceCouncil.org/confReg*
      <ttp://OpenSpaceCouncil.org/confReg%22>

      *http://OpenSpaceCouncil.org/confExhibitor*
      <ttp://OpenSpaceCouncil.org/confExhibitor%22>