Come out Volunteer Water Quality Monitoring Saturday at 10:30am

  • FoTC
    Message 1 of 2 , Jul 11, 2005
      Hi all,
      We will be performing our July water chemistry testing this Saturday,
      10:30am, at the inlet of Lake Temescal. We will meet at the picnic tables,
      just across the foot bridge, next to the south entrance parking lot. Follow
      the link below for a map. If you let me know you will be coming I will give
      the parking attendant a list of names and you can avoid the parking fee.

      We will also be testing:
      Aug 20th
      Sept 17th
      Oct 15th
      Nov 19th
      If any of you are interesteed and able to commit to any of the dates
      please let me know. I expect we will need 2-3 testers per date/location.
      I look forward to seeing you all Saturday and don't hesitate to call or
      email if you have questions. And please RSVP to avoid parking fees.
      Regards,
      Jeff Hargreaves
      652-9981

      http://www.ebparks.org/resources/pdf/trails/temescal_map.pdf