May 21, 10am Water Quality Testing, Lake Temescal Inlet

  • FoTC
    Message 1 of 1 , May 17, 2005
      Friends,
      The Water Quality Testing team will be performing our May water testing this
      Saturday, 10am, at the inlet of Temescal Creek. We will meet at the picnic
      tables, just across the foot bridge, next to the south entrance parking lot.
      Follow the link below for a map.

      Let Jeff know you will be coming. He will give the parking attendant a list
      of names and you can avoid the parking fee.

      We would like to set a schedule of dates locations and testers for the
      summer and fall months. We will need 2-3 testers per date/location so please
      bring your calendars.

      We look forward to seeing you all Saturday and don't hesitate to call or
      email if you have questions. And please RSVP to avoid parking fees.

      Jeff Hargreaves
      652-9981

      http://www.ebparks.org/resources/pdf/trails/temescal_map.pdf