Enroll Now: Environmental Courses, Certificiates and AS Degree at Merritt College.

  • BRUCE DOUGLAS
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 31, 2012
      Creek Friends:
      Merritt's Environmental courses are a great way to learn about, walk in, and work on our watersheds.
      FoTC

      Fall CLASS SCHEDULE at www.ecomerritt.org
      The correct schedules are on our website at www.ecomerritt.org . The college's on line and printed schedules contain errors. We will accomodate students who have scheduling conflicts because of this.

      Sign up for courses NOW at http://web.peralta.edu/apply-enroll/ your enrollment will insure a wide variety of environmental courses can be offered.

      50th ANNIVERSARY and COMMUNITY PROJECTS
      Celebrate the Environmental Program's 50th Anniversary this fall. Events will begin in August at Tilden Nature Area's Celebration art of recovering species show and continue through early December.
      We will continue with our ever more successful San Leandro Greenway proposal partnerships, Green Workforce Forum project and career development, Emeryville/CalTrans "Gateway" native plant design and other paid and volunteer intern projects.
      There will be plenty to be involved in, including the transition team for helping run the Environmental program, as well as your own projects.

      Environmental Management and Technology  ENVMT, Merritt College
      12500 Campus Dr
      Oakland, CA 94619