Friends of Temescal Creek (FOTC) Update

  • fotc_list
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 10, 2008
      Friends,
      Friends of Temescal Creek is still here!
      This email list, a yahoo group, has had some technical difficulty.

      FoTC needs your help.

      We need some one to mind technical matters, like the list and email
      updates.

      We need new water quality monitoring volunteers.

      Please email us at temcrk@...
      or at fotemescal@...

      Earth Day 2008, Sat., April 19, Temescal Creek Greenbelt clean up: 9-
      12am, DMV Cavour St just off Claremont. Come pitch in to a fun morning.

      Currently FoTC is advocating for the Creek at a proposed housing
      development at the Global Video Site, at Telegraph and Claremont Aves.
      Please email us any comments, and look for future posting of
      information.

      Thank you
      FoTC