I had considered using that synthetic sole material that is available. In my estimation I could bond it to the existing without having to tear up the old soledolesyboy
Teak and Holly. Boulter Plywood, Somerville, MA http://www.boulterplywood.com On Sat, Apr 25, 2015 at 3:48 PM, steve eckardt Seckardt@...brienb25
Mateys - Anyone know where to get some replacement flooring? Or simply what the wood blend is? (teak and _____?) thanks, Steve (Eckardt) 312.952.2618steveeckardt
- Dec 30, 2004
- This is a restricted group.
- Attachments are permitted.
- Members cannot hide email address.
- Listed in Yahoo Groups directory.
- Membership requires approval.
- Messages are not moderated.
- All members can post messages.