1Do you think that the internet is not being censored?

  • savefreed0m2003
    Sep 18, 2005
      Do you think that the internet is not being censored?
      I have a message, that our government might find disturbing.

      I have experienced MANY clear indications that the message;
      which might be disturbing to our government,
      is usually not being delivered.
      The message that you are reading NOW is merely an announcement
      that the "politically censored" message is about to be sent.
      I have REPEATEDLY sent this mere announcement,
      followed by the "politically censored" message.
      People have repeatedly received this announcement message,
      but have repeatedly NOT received the "politically censored" message,
      that followed this announcement message.

      This email was consistently being blocked by AOL,for at least one
      week after the August 21, 2005 program was cancelled by Dateline.
      Test messages went through to AOL; before and after, this one. This
      message was usually not delivered: even if it is to only one
      recipient. If you are using Gmail, the message will appear in
      the "Spam" folder.
      I will send the "politically censored" within five minutes.
      Please reply to THIS message,
      privately,
      if you do not receive it.

      ALSO, GO TO THE WEB PAGE OF THIS GROUP,