2 members, 9 messages added in the last 7 days
Fellow Freecycle Members,
Help keep useful stuff out of our landfills.
Donors list unwanted items which can be claimed by another group participant, free of charge.
To start sending messages to this group, send an e-mail to Freecycle_Montgomery@yahoogroups.com.
To unsubscribe send an e-mail to Freecycle_Montgomeryemail@example.com.
FYI, Freecycle Etiquette:
1) Keep it FREE, LEGAL & APPROPRIATE for all ages. This means: DO NOT advertise tobacco, firearms,alcohol or adult topics of any kind.
2) NO POLITICS - NO SPAM - NO MONEY. Two strikes & you're out.
3) Subject line: Please begin with one of these words: OFFER; TAKEN: [so others know it is no longer available]; WANTED; ADMIN: new idea or question. Also the approximate location (part of town) must be given.
4.In body of message: describe item(s) in as much detail as needed.
5) No trading, bartering, selling, or offering for sale.
6) No E-Bay, or other resales.
7) Responses should go only to the OFFERER.
8) Pick Up: Arrange as you like. 1st response, 1st serve is common but not required. Deliver only if you choose.
9) If a charity responds, please consider them 1st.
10) Digital picture of the item? Post it in the "Photos" section here at Freecycle Montgomery.
11) No pets/livestock, business opportunities, or services offered or requested.
12) Please don't leave items on the street or promise the same thing to several people.
13) Wanted items are restricted to 1 post per person per week.
14) New members' posts will be moderated until they have correctly posted 1 offer.
Please read additional rules on group website. Have fun & keep giving it away.
Copyright © 2003 The Freecycle Network (http://www.Freecycle.org). All rights reserved. Freecycle.org and the Freecycle.org logo are registered trademarks of The Freecycle Network.
- May 9, 2004
- This is a public group.
- Attachments are not permitted.
- Members cannot hide email address.
- Listed in Yahoo Groups directory.
- Membership does not require approval.
- Messages from new members require approval.
- All members can post messages.