Book case/Entertainment center

  • Tempest
    Message 1 of 1 , May 16 10:04 PM
      Book Case/Entertainment Center up for grabs. It has held a 26" TV, and now it is being used as a book case. I moved and the new place I am in the book case/entertainment center is to big for the small apt. I am in. It is a dark Cherry looking wood, not sure what kind of wood, but very strong, it also has a built in light. I also have a decent size coffee table that needs to go. Again nothing wrong with it other than being to big for my little living room. It has wicker on the bottom and 4 glass pieces on the top. If you are interested in either pieces please call me or email me or text me at either contacts listed below.

      Gena Hammerstaedt
      360-747-9121-Cell
      360-423-0208-House
      Tempest2381@...