New Group

  • J
    Message 1 of 5 , Jul 1, 2009
      Hey Gang!!
      Being that the busy Unofficial Freecycle Mod Squad will only allow official freecycle mods on their group, Robert a member of UFMS created this group which ALL mods from any recycling group can join and chat about TFN, recycling or any issues related to freecycling. Several of us feel the in-put of the original freecycle mods is very valuable for the movement. Please, if you are a freecycling mod, independent, reuseit, freesharing, fullcircles, freecycle and etc, please join us at:

      I know there have been many groups formed in the past which have grown quiet or never made it but this one is a little different because we are making an effort to include mods who no longer mod an official TFN group to chime in and to read what is going on now.

      Thanks,
    • lc_cat1
      Message 2 of 5 , Jul 2, 2009
        I would have preferred to join the already existing group (without having to be affiliated with tfn in any way, shape, or form), but think this is a great punt, Jackie! I'm away on vacation with three of my grandsons, and will join when I get back home.

        Just one question -- what does wrgm stand for?!

        My best,
        Nancy
        --- In fcnext@yahoogroups.com, J <jackiebreeze@...> wrote:

        > Hey Gang!!
        > Being that the busy Unofficial Freecycle Mod Squad will only allow official freecycle mods on their group, Robert a member of UFMS created this group which ALL mods from any recycling group can join and chat about TFN, recycling or any issues related to freecycling. Several of us feel the in-put of the original freecycle mods is very valuable for the movement. Please, if you are a freecycling mod, independent, reuseit, freesharing, fullcircles, freecycle and etc, please join us at:

        > I know there have been many groups formed in the past which have grown quiet or never made it but this one is a little different because we are making an effort to include mods who no longer mod an official TFN group to chime in and to read what is going on now.
        >
        > Thanks,

      • Robin Brown
        Message 3 of 5 , Jul 2, 2009
          I believe it stands for "world recycle group moderators" but don't quote me
          on that.

          Robin
          Go Green! Check out http://reuseitnetwork.org and

          On Thu, Jul 2, 2009 at 11:30 AM, lc_cat1 <nancycastleman@...>wrote:

          > I would have preferred to join the already existing group (without having
          > to be affiliated with tfn in any way, shape, or form), but think this is a
          > great punt, Jackie! I'm away on vacation with three of my grandsons, and
          > will join when I get back home.
          >
          > Just one question -- what does wrgm stand for?!
          >
          > My best,
          > Nancy
          > --- In fcnext@yahoogroups.com <fcnext%40yahoogroups.com>, J <jackiebreeze@...>
          > wrote:
          > >

          > > Hey Gang!!
          > > Being that the busy Unofficial Freecycle Mod Squad will only allow
          > official freecycle mods on their group, Robert a member of UFMS created this
          > group which ALL mods from any recycling group can join and chat about TFN,
          > recycling or any issues related to freecycling. Several of us feel the
          > in-put of the original freecycle mods is very valuable for the movement.
          > Please, if you are a freecycling mod, independent, reuseit, freesharing,
          > fullcircles, freecycle and etc, please join us at:

          > > I know there have been many groups formed in the past which have grown
          > quiet or never made it but this one is a little different because we are
          > making an effort to include mods who no longer mod an official TFN group to
          > chime in and to read what is going on now.
          > >
          > > Thanks,

        • Bill Keiser
          Message 4 of 5 , Jul 2, 2009
            you can look at their home page for that.
            bill keiser

            Message 5 of 5 , Jul 2, 2009
              I wished you could join that other group too because you and a few other original leaders are more freecycle than anyone I have ever known and that includes the founder.  You and the original leaders are the ones who made Freecycle into the global phenomena.  It was you all, not the mods and leaders who are in place now.  Anyway, they are not willing to change the rules so it was nice of Robert to create that new group for you and several others who could not join. We look forward to having you and others!
              wrgm stands for, World's Recycling Groups Mod Forum