wanted any old fishing poles, camping or hiking equipment, working or not

  • campaholic29
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 22, 2013
      Hello I am in search of any old unwanted fishing poles or hiking and camping
      equipment. Camp stoves ,lanterns, lights, hiking backpack, cooking utensils
      etc... I am taking a group of kids on a hiking /camping trip in August and could
      use a few things. Does not matter if they work or not I can try fixing things to
      make them usable again. THANK YOU IN ADVANCE!!