Club News 3rd April

  • TheFreeAdsMail
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 2, 2009
      Dear Members

      Here is our Fresh Selection of New Freebies & Coupons for Friday 3rd April!

      Keep checking the 'World Freebies' section. There you will find items that can be obtained by anyone, in any country! We are doing our very best to continually expand the selection. Don't forget to look at previous freebie pages, for a wider selection!

      Help your family and friends by forwarding this email to them. In the present economic climate, they will definately appreciate the thought!

      To view the new page, simply click on the link below:

      http://www.freebiemad.com/blog/freebies-apr3/

      We hope you enjoy browsing through today's freebies and that you find many things of use!

      Regards
      Freebie Admin