Special freebie news!

  • TheFreeAdsMail
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 1, 2008
      Dear Members

      Help your Friends, Help the Club and Grab a Free Bonus!

      Invite a friend to take a look at our Freebie VIP Club and we will INSTANTLY send you a link to a special page, packed with 210 freebies!
      It doesn't even matter if they do or don't join the club, you will still be sent this special freebie bonus for helping us to spread the word!

      This special page is packed with so many 'goodies' that you are guaranteed to find lots of useful freestuff for all the family!

      All you have to do is click on the link below, fill in and submit the form and your link will automatically be sent to you:

      http://thefreebiegroup.com/tellafriend.php

      We thank all our members for their support

      Regards
      Freebie Groups Admin