Giveaway Mix. January 4th

  • TheFreeAdsMail
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 3, 2010
      Dear Members

      Here is our Fresh Selection of New Giveaways & Coupons for Monday 4th January

      Keep checking the 'World' section of each new page as there you will find items that can be obtained by anyone, in any country! We are doing our very best to continually expand the selection. Don't forget to look at previous pages, for a wider selection!

      Help your family and friends by forwarding this email to them. In the present economic climate, they will definately appreciate the thought!

      To view the new page, simply click on the link below (or copy/paste link directly into your browser):

      http://www.freebiesave.com/jan04.htm

      I hope you enjoy browsing through today's new mix, and that you find many things of use!

      Regards
      Club Admin