Bumper Freebie Mix. August 03

  • TheFreeAdsMail
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 2, 2009
      Dear Members

      Here is our Fresh Selection of New Freebies & Coupons for Monday 3rd August

      Keep checking the 'World Freebies' section of each new freebie page as there you will find items that can be obtained by anyone, in any country! We are doing our very best to continually expand the selection. Don't forget to look at previous freebie pages, for a wider selection!

      Help your family and friends by forwarding this email to them. In the present economic climate, they will definately appreciate the thought!

      To view the new page, simply click on the link below (or copy/paste link directly into your browser):

      http://www.freebiesave.com/august03.htm

      I hope you enjoy browsing through today's freebies and that you find many things of use!

      Regards
      Admin
      Freebie Admin