Change group for more goodies!

  • Club Admin
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 10, 2013
      Dear Members

      I don't know why, but Yahoo Groups is having problems again!

      Most messages are getting though, but the links to the freebies are not 'LIVE' in the messages (not clickable).

      To combat this, we have one group that we 'manually' post our messages to (we use mailing software to post to another 750 groups, including this one!)

      We are recommending members change over to our other Yahoo Group, especially if they want the freebies!

      If you move over to the new group, I have added some extra freebies (lots of great books!), in the 'Links' section of the group menu, to make it worth your while to move!

      This 'Freebiesave' group, also sends out 'extra's' for its members, from time to time, so its worth joining

      Here is the group link (free to join!):

      Once you have joined, simply follow the easy instructions below, to unusubscribe from your current group

      Regards
      Max
      Clubs Admin

      Unsubscribe Info:

      Login to the group (the name of this particular Yahoo group can be found in the 'subject line' of this email message), when you arrive at the group's home page, you will see a link 'Edit Membership' in the middle of the page, near the top.

      Click this link and you will be taken to a new page, where at the bottom right side, you will see a grey button that says 'Leave Group' Click this, then confirm this by clicking the blue 'Leave Group' button on the next page.

      That's it, follow these instructions and you will be unsubscribed from the group!

      There is also a Yahoo Groups 'unsubscribe' link at the bottom right of this email, to get you started!