Useful Complimentary Book

  • Club Admin
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 5, 2013
      Dear Members

      I thought some of you might like this freebie!, and even if it's not for you, I am sure that you know someone that would find it useful in finding a job with a difference!

      The FREE 120 Hour TEFL Course

      Teaching English Abroad is Fun, and you Get Paid to Travel The World!

      In this free book The TEFL University provides a  full 120 hour, Internationally recognised TEFL course (Teaching English As A Foreign Language). It covers all aspects of teaching EFL (English As A Foreign Language), in any environment.

      Students are able to download the course FREE and can take their own time to study all of its modules. They can then take our 'online' TEFL Certification exam if they wish.

      People can also download and study this course as a simple way to understanding what it is like and what is required of a TEFL trained teacher in the world today.

      This course also includes following modules:

      Grammar Awareness
      Teaching English to Young Learners
      Teaching Business English
      Teaching with Limited Resources
      Teaching Large Classes

      We are sure that everyone downloading this free book will find it both useful and informational.

      To download this free book/course visit:

      Regards
      Max
      Club Admin