Special Notice To New Members (please read!)

  • susan.chorley
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 7, 2008
      Dear Member

      Thank you for joining!

      This is a temporary promotional freebie group and may close shortly,
      however, if it does close we will automatically send you ONE LAST
      INVITATION by email to join our main (by invitation only)
      V.I.P 'Freebie Membership' group. If you would like to join this
      group early (or you did not recieve the new invitation!), you will
      find an application form on the website page below.

      Members of this special group only recieve two freebie notifications
      per week, informing them of the latest free-stuff available on the
      net. Membership is certainly worthwhile, as our notifications are
      just packed with great freebies!

      Alternatively, if you prefer not to join another group you could
      simply delete the new invitation and visit Freebiemasters website on
      a Monday or Thursday for the latest freebies at:

      http://www.freebietelegraph.com (save the link!)

      We hope you enjoy all the freebies!

      Regards
      The Moderator