Calling All Black Business Owners...

  • epaden30
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 2 6:26 PM

      FYI:

      Enjoy this one, and spread the word to any positive Black person that needs more exposure for their business.  I was able to find out all of the information at www.BlackBusinessNetwork.com/theone

      They recently launch a huge media campaign to over 40,000 Black journalists and over 800 media outlets that is driving Black consumers from all over the world to this site to find Black businesses.  The sooner you list your business, the sooner Black consumers can find you.

      Much Love,
      Erroll  Paden
      404-969-4585

      Join The
      BLACK BUSINESS NETWORK

      Promote Your Black-Owned Business

      Black Business Network

      Join the Black Business Network and become a part of the most powerful network of Black people on the planet. For as little as $9.99/month, get listed on the Black Business Network website and let Black people all over the world know where to find you.

      Join Today, Create Your Business Profile, Post a Banner Ad, Network With Other Members, Start A Blog, Promote Your Black Business

      www.BlackBusinessNetwork.com/theone