From Black Wall Street to Moorish Wall Street, UNITE

  • Sara Jones
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 2, 2009
      Also check out this black business website. They also distribute magazines in black business for customers to view. Another great concept for all black business nationwide to follow:

      Calling all Moors & original people with businesses, services & goods!!!

      Lecturers, book writers, carpenters, whatever services, goods you are providing send me your information so that I may add it to the Moorish Wall Street business listing page. Moorish Wall Street is just as it sounds. It is an online website that will eventually be a reality. Where all of our services, business will be in one place and that we can start to build and help one another and keep the funds within our communities to be, hands and circulate multiple of times before it leaves our hands.

      This is the Myspace page it will be on: http://www. myspace. com/moorishwallstreet

      Moorish Wall Street is another branch of SOVEREIGN TEE. All I need is for you to send me the company or owner name(s), a sentence or two describing what your business or service is about, links and/or web pages, and contact info or email.

      Then I will post it and it will be up to us to promote the website and keep it going.

      Even if you're not navigating as a Moor, we still need to build up a nation one step at a time. So all original people send your business info to the link below or anyone you know that has a business:

      http://www. myspace. com/moorishwallstreet

      Tell your family and friends.