BreakTheBailout Action Alert: We need your help!

  • Peoples' Movement
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 2, 2008
      PLEASE SPREAD THE WORD.

      Greetings BreakTheBailout Partners!

      Only FOUR days until we unite and take our first big action to Break the Bailout -- our December 7th moneybomb.

      Many of you have asked what you can do to help. The most critical action you can take is to spread the word about what we're doing.

      1. Send an email to your members and email lists urging them to visit BreakTheBailout.com and pledge to donate during our December 7th moneybomb

      2. Link to us from your websites and blogs -- blog about us, embed our banners on your site, post links to BreakTheBailout.com in the comments of bailout-related articles on the web. Copy and paste the code from this page to embed banners on your site:
      http://www.breakthebailout.com/node/5

      3. And click here to send a letter to your Congressional representatives urging them to say "no" to the second installment of the bailout funds to the Treasury Department.

      We need your help to make this effort as big as possible. NOW is the time to act!

      Thank you for your support.

      BreakTheBailout.com

      Other actions you can take:
      http://www.breakthebailout.com/node/23

      Tune in to the Break the Bailout show, M-F at 8pm EST here:
      http://www.breakthematrix.com/channels/1

      Break The Bailout!