892n Solidarity!!! (or do we even know what that means, anymore?!!!!!)

  • Sara Jones
    Aug 31, 2010
      I'm very disappointed that only 1 person replied! What if this was your daughter, niece, sister, mother, or auntie?!

      Find it in your heart to help a woman who was almost murdered (heart-wrecking story below) and needs immediate help!

      In Solidarity,
      (or do we even know what that means, anymore?!!!!!)

      Sara J

      We will remember not the words of our enemies, but the silence of our friends.
      Martin Luther King, Jr.

      Whatever affects one directly, affects all indirectly. I can never be what I ought to be until you are what you ought to be. This is the interrelated structure of reality.
      Martin Luther King, Jr.

      Whatever your life's work is, do it well. A man should do his job so well that the living, the dead, and the unborn could do it no better.
      Martin Luther King, Jr.

      A right delayed is a right denied.
      Martin Luther King, Jr.

      An individual has not started living until he can rise above the narrow confines of his individualistic concerns to the broader concerns of all humanity.
      Martin Luther King, Jr.

      Every man must decide whether he will walk in the light of creative altruism or in the darkness of destructive selfishness.
      Martin Luther King, Jr.

      Injustice anywhere is a threat to justice everywhere.
      Martin Luther King, Jr.

      From: leonna <nvopres@...>
      Date: Sun, Aug 29, 2010 at 3:15 PM
      Subject: Re: Promethea-Peraius Assad
      To: Leonna <nvopres@...>
      Cc: Bliss Tyler <btyler@...>, Isaida Flores <isaida@...>, Laura Berger <lberger@...>, Marcus Jackson <marcusj2010@...>, Nicki Meade Draves <nicki_meadedraves@...>, Pam Klein <pklein@...>, Patricia Cullen <pcullen@...>, Connie Tran <jconnietran@...>, Linda Myers Brown <lindamyersbrown@...>, Kelly Bystrom <kbdesigns2006@...>, Sara Jones <sara.peace2live4@...>

      To whom it may concern
      I am writing to let everyone know that Promethea last evening, was attacked by some men, thrown out of a third story building, after having a steel wrench jammed into her mouth, crushing a couple of her back teeth. She is alright, although very sore and with a having trouble eating anything solid.
      The advocate, Sara Jones, from Arizona, wants us to send Promethea by bus, to her home where she is going to have her stay permanently. I would appreciate any assistance possible, with getting her bus fare together, as I had my car towed away in Boston, last week, when I took Promethea for her Thursday night meeting and it costs me $140.00 dollars to get it back from "Tow Happy", in Hyde Park. Please help me to get her out of Brockton and to Arizona before anything more serious happens. Her life is now in danger and I cannot move her fast enough to something more safe.
      Thank you
      Leonna A. Brandao
      New Vision Organization

      Tel/Fax (508) 941-5367