890I'm very disappointed that only 1 replied! What if this was your daughter, niece, mother, auntie?!

  • Sara Jones
    Aug 31, 2010
      I'm very disappointed that only 1 replied! What if this was your daughter, niece, mother, auntie?!

      Again, find it in your heart to help a woman who was almost murdered and needs immediate help!

      In Solidarity,
      (or do we even know what that means, anymore?!!!!!)

      Sara J

      The time is always right to do what is right.
      Martin Luther King, Jr.

      The first question which the priest and the Levite asked was: "If I stop to help this man, what will happen to me?" But... the good Samaritan reversed the question: "If I do not stop to help this man, what will happen to him?"
      Martin Luther King, Jr.

      From: leonna <nvopres@...>
      Date: Sun, Aug 29, 2010 at 3:15 PM
      Subject: Re: Promethea-Peraius Assad
      To: Leonna <nvopres@...>
      Cc: Bliss Tyler <btyler@...>, Isaida Flores <isaida@...>, Laura Berger <lberger@...>, Marcus Jackson <marcusj2010@...>, Nicki Meade Draves <nicki_meadedraves@...>, Pam Klein <pklein@...>, Patricia Cullen <pcullen@...>, Connie Tran <jconnietran@...>, Linda Myers Brown <lindamyersbrown@...>, Kelly Bystrom <kbdesigns2006@...>, Sara Jones <sara.peace2live4@...>

      To whom it may concern

      I am writing to let everyone know that Promethea last evening, was attacked by some men, thrown out of a third story building, after having a steel wrench jammed into her mouth, crushing a couple of her back teeth. She is alright, although very sore and with a having trouble eating anything solid.

      The advocate, Sara Jones, from Arizona, wants us to send Promethea by bus, to her home where she is going to have her stay permanently. I would appreciate any assistance possible, with getting her bus fare together, as I had my car towed away in Boston, last week, when I took Promethea for her Thursday night meeting and it costs me $140.00 dollars to get it back from "Tow Happy", in Hyde Park. Please help me to get her out of Brockton and to Arizona before anything more serious happens. Her life is now in danger and I cannot move her fast enough to something more safe.
      Thank you

      Leonna
      Leonna A. Brandao
      New Vision Organization