886RACIAL PROFILING! AN INNOCENT MAN NEEDS YOUR HELP!!!!! EVIDENCE!!!!!!

  • Sara Jones
    Feb 9, 2010
    I'M SO TIRED OF THIS RACIST AMERIKKKA!

    MY BLACK BOYFRIEND, JAIME AND I (WHITE) CAN'T GO ANYWHERE TOGETHER IN MY CAR WITHOUT BEING PULLED OVER - AND WITHOUT 'PROBABLE CAUSE' (EVIDENCE OF RACIAL PROFILING) THEN HARASSED BY THE NATZI COPS BY THE SQUAW PEAK PRECINCT PHOENIX POLICE DEPARTMENT - IN THE ADJACENT NEIGHBORHOOD WHERE HE LIVES!!!!!!!!! (PHOENIX, ARIZONA)

    THEN THEY FALSELY CHARGED US WITH BOGUS CHARGES THAT DON'T EVEN EXIST ACCORDING TO THEIR OWN LAWS & AGAINST MY & JAIME'S PREVIOUS WINNING CASES (ME, NO "PHOTO" ON MY TEMPORARY DRIVER LICENSE. AND FOR JAIME, ASSERTED HIS RIGHTS NOT TO SHOW HIS I.D.)!!!!!!!!!! (www.myspace.com/sarajfight4freedom) - IN WHICH I SPENT ONE NIGHT AND HE SPENT TWO NIGHTS IN SHERIFF JOE'S (THE WORST SHERIFF IN USA & HE ADMITTED BEING KKK ON CNN) JAILS!!!!!!! (PLEASE SEE A.R.S. §28-1595  Failure to stop or provide driver license or evidence of identity; violation; classification http://law.justia.com/arizona/codes/title28/01595.html)

    HOW IS IT THAT HERE IN AMERICA IF YOU DON'T HAVE A "PHOTO" I.D., YOU GO TO JAIL????? THAT'S NOT SUPPOSE TO HAPPEN HERE IN AMERICA - THE LAND OF THE FREE!!!!!!! THAT'S WHAT THEY DID IN COMMUNIST COUNTRIES, "SHOW ME YOUR PAPERS" OR YOU'LL GET SHOT!!!!!!! THE PHOENIX POLICE IS NO DIFFERENT THAN SHERIFF JOE COMMITTING ILLEGAL ACTS AGAINST ALL OUR INALIENABLE (BIRTH) RIGHTS (SEE BELOW)!!!

    I REPRESENTED MYSELF AND WASN'T ABOUT TO LET THOSE NATZI'S CHARGE ME WITH ANYTHING!!! I HAD TO THREATEN THE PROSECUTING ATTORNEY'S AND JUDGES (RECUSE ONE OF THE JUDGES) WITH CRIMES AGAINST THEM IF THEY CONTINUED WITH THEIR ILLEGAL ACTIVITIES!!!!! THE STATE "DISMISSED" ALL CHARGES [TWO SEPARATE INCIDENTS WITH "REFUSED TO SHOW EVIDENCE OF IDENTITY" (IRONICALLY, DAYS AFTER I FILED PERJURY CHARGES AGAINST ONE OF THEIR FELLOW OFFICERS) EVEN THOUGH I SHOWED THEM MY DRIVER LICENSE - THEY CONFUSED THE STATUTE THINKING I HAD TO SHOW THEM A "PHOTO" I.D. WHICH DOESN'T EXIST ACCORDING TO THEIR OWN LAWS & POLICY AND PROCEDURES!!! WHICH WAS PROVEN IN MY WINNING 6/26/09 CASE] AGAINST ME!!!!!!

    UNFORTUNATELY, JAIME, WHO'S NEW FIGHTING FOR HIS RIGHTS, HAD A PUBLIC DEFENDER - JAIME IS NOW LOOKING AT 12 MONTHS IN JAIL FOR A CRIME HE DIDN'T COMMIT (SENTENCING DATE THIS FRIDAY) - SUPPOSED RESISTING ARREST - WHEN HE DIDN'T COMMIT A CRIME TO BE ARRESTED IN THE FIRST PLACE [JAIME ASSERTED HIS RIGHTS NOT TO SHOW HIS I.D. THE COPS MADE-UP "DISORDERLY CONDUCT" CHARGES WHICH WERE "DISMISSED" AND "AGGRAVATED ASSAULT" AGAINST A COP WHICH JAIME WAS FOUND "NOT GUILTY"  -  BOTH BASED ON OUR LIVE VIDEO (www.myspace.com/sarajfight4freedom), BANK IMAGES, AND INCONSISTENT STATEMENTS BY THE OFFICERS WHICH IS "PERJURY" (ACCORDING TO A.R.S. §13-2705  Perjury by inconsistent statements http://law.justia.com/arizona/codes/title13/02705.html) AND ALL CHARGES SHOULD HAVE BEEN "DISMISSED", IMMEDIATELY]!!!!!!!!!!!! JUST THE SAME AS IF YOU AND I LIED ON THE STAND, OUR TESTIMONIES WOULD HAVE BEEN DISCREDITED AND WE WOULD BE FACING "PERJURY" CHARGES! THE SAME SHOULD HAPPEN WITH THE OFFICERS! THEREFORE, NO WITNESSES, NO CASE!!!

    IN ADDITION, SINCE JAIME WAS FOUND "NOT GUILTY" FOR AGGRAVATED ASSAULT AGAINST THE COP, AGAIN HIS "RESISTING ARREST" CHARGES SHOULD HAVE BEEN "DISMISSED"!!!! MOREOVER, ACCORDING TO LAW AND THE TESTIMONY OF THE COPS, JAIME DID NOT "RESIST" ARREST! SEE A.R.S. §13-2508  Resisting arrest; classification http://law.justia.com/arizona/codes/title13/02508.html AND http://www.dmcantor.com/criminal-defense/assault-violent-crimes-homicides/resisting-arrest.html . THE FACT IS WHEN REVIEWING BANK U.S.A. IMAGES, www.myspace.com/sarajfight4freedom, YOU WILL SEE THAT THE COPS "ATTACKED" JAIME - AND THAT'S HOW THE COP INJURED HIMSELF WHICH WAS PROVEN IN COURT - AND THE BASIS OF JAIME'S "NOT GUILTY" FINDING ON THE "AGGRAVATED ASSAULT" CHARGE!!!!

    AND JAIME'S PUBLIC DEFENDER ATTORNEY BASICALLY THREATENED ME IF I WITNESSED FOR JAIME!!!!!!! I IGNORED JAIME'S ATTORNEY AND TOLD HIM I STILL WANTED TO TESTIFY FOR JAIME, BUT THE ATTORNEY AND A PARTNER OF HIS REFUSED AND YELLED AT ME EVEN LOUDER!!!!!!!!!!! [JAIME DIDN'T KNOW WHO HIS PUBLIC DEFENDER ATTORNEY'S PARTNER WAS! NOR DID JAIME GIVE HIS ATTORNEY ANY PERMISSION TO RELEASE ANY INFORMATION REGARDING HIS CASE TO THE ATTORNEY'S PARTNER! WHAT HAPPENED TO 'ATTORNEY CLIENT PRIVILEGE'?!]

    I'M SO ANGRY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    BUT NOW IT'S THEIR TURN TO GET ANGRY!!!!!!!!!!!! I LEFT A 3 PAGE LETTER (ATTACHED), WITH EVIDENCE AND DOCUMENTS ATTACHED, TO COMMISSIONER "LYNCH" (WHO DOESN'T HAVE ANY AUTHORITY TO HEAR A TRIAL OR MAKE ANY COURT ORDERS - ONLY A JUDGE CAN) WHO HEARD JAIME'S CASE (COMMISSION LYNCH EVEN TOLD THE BAILIFF TO "KEEP HER OUT OF THE COURTROOM" - REFERRING TO ME) RECEIVED A HEALTHY 'WAKE-UP CALL' LETTER BY ME FRIDAY EVENING - I'M SURE COMMISSIONER LYNCH RECEIVED IT THIS MONDAY MORNING, FEBRUARY 8, 2010!!!!!!

    IT BASICALLY STATES THAT COMMISSIONER LYNCH, COPS, PROSECUTING ATTORNEY, AND JAIME'S ATTORNEY ARE COMMITTING STATE AND FEDERAL FELONY'S FOR CHARGING JAIME WITH A CRIME BASED ON, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, A "FRAUDULENT" POLICE REPORT, "INCONSISTENT STATEMENTS" BY THE OFFICERS, "IMPROPER DUE PROCESS" BY THE SYSTEM, ETC -  I ALSO QUOTED ALL THE STATE AND FEDERAL REVISED STATUTES!!!!!!!!!! AND THEREFORE, COMMISSIONER LYNCH MUST DISMISS JAIME'S CASE, IMMEDIATELY!!!

    CRIMES THE GOVERNMENT OFFICIALS COMMITTED ON JAIME'S (AND MY) CASES:

    1) A.R.S. §13-2311  Fraudulent schemes and practices; wilful concealment; classification http://law.justia.com/arizona/codes/title13/02311.html;

    2) Federal "Color of Law" http://www.fbi.gov/hq/cid/civilrights/color.htm;

    3) Title 18, U.S.C., Section 241 Conspiracy Against Rights &
        Title 18, U.S.C., Section 242 Deprivation of Rights Under Color of Law
    http://www.fbi.gov/hq/cid/civilrights/statutes.htm#section242;

    4) A.R.S. §13-2809. Tampering with physical evidence; classification
    http://www.azleg.gov/FormatDocument.asp?inDoc=/ars/13/02809.htm&Title=13&DocType=ARS;

    5) A.R.S. §13-2804. Tampering with a witness; classification
    http://www.azleg.gov/FormatDocument.asp?inDoc=/ars/13/02804.htm&Title=13&DocType=ARS;

    6) A.R.S. §13-2805. Influencing a juror; classification
    http://www.azleg.gov/FormatDocument.asp?inDoc=/ars/13/02805.htm&Title=13&DocType=ARS

    I SHOULD BE SAYING, "MAY GOD HAVE MERCY ON THEIR SOULS"! BUT I'M TOO PISSED TO FIND IT IN MY HEART TO FORGIVE THEIR COWARDLY, RACIST KKK ACTS!!!!!!!!!!!

    JAIME AND I HAVE ALSO BEEN TO THE FBI, STATE PROSECUTING ATTORNEY'S OFFICE, ATTORNEY GENERAL, FILED AND INTERNAL COMPLAINT, ETC............ NOTHING!!! ALL THESE COWARDLY KKK OFFICIALS KEPT POINTING THE FINGER TO ANOTHER GOVERNMENT AGENCY, WHO POINTED TO ANOTHER GOVERNMENT AGENCY, AND SO ON - ON WHO'S SUPPOSE TO INVESTIGATE THESE ILLEGAL ACTS BY OUR SYSTEM!!! WHEN ALL OF THEM HAD THE AUTHORITY TO DO THE INITIAL INVESTIGATIONS - ACCORDING TO LAW AND THEIR OWN POLICY AND PROCEDURES!!!!

    SO NOW WHAT?!!!!!!!!! DO WE ALLOW AN INNOCENT MAN WHO HAS A CLEAN RECORD, NEVER DONE DRUGS IN HIS LIFE, NOR IS AFFILIATED WITH ANY GANGS, GO TO JAIL???!!!!!!!!!

    ANYONE?!!!!!!!

    Sara J

    PS

               On February 3, 2010, Jaime and I found a case where Officer Joseph Brill (the arresting officer who attacked, arrested, and made “false” charges against Jaime) did the exact same racial profiling  against someone else, State of Arizona v. Alieu Mohammed Keita (Attachment enclosed). The case states that Officer Joseph Brill pulled over a Alieu Mohammed Keita based on “without a visible license plate” in the back of the window and a incorrect statement of a supposed “dark window tint” (I never had tinted windows), same as my case. Alieu Mohammed Keita claimed that Officer Brill was “racial profiling” against him. Officer Brill also used the same language against Alieu Mohammed Keita to press “resisting arrest” charges against him same as Jaime. Officer Brill stated, “Appellant immediately ‘became highly agitated’ and used ‘his body weight and his physical strength to resist’ the officers’ efforts to handcuff him; he also yelled, cursed, and accused the officers of being racists.” The report also included that the Appellant testified that he did not use any physical force to resist Officer’s Brillsame as Jaime’s case. I believe there should be an investigation done against Officer Brill and racial profiling. Ironically, both Alieu Mohammed Keita and Jaime Vazquez assaults initiated by Officer Joseph Brill to fabricate his illegal arrests occurred on Camelback Road, Phoenix, AZ.

    What are Human Rights?

    http://www.youthforhumanrights.org/introduction/index.html

    Universal Declaration of Human Rights:

    http://www.youthforhumanrights.org/introduction/udhr_full.html

    Human Right #30
    No One Can Take Away Your Human Rights:

    http://www.youthforhumanrights.org/watchads/view/psa30_h.html

    Learn what everyone's rights are through 30 (1 minute each) stunning visual stories:

    http://www.youthforhumanrights.org/watchads/index.html

    Do you know what Human Rights are?

    Every person is entitled to certain rights – simply by the fact that they are a human being. They are "rights" because they are things you are allowed to be, to do or to have. These rights are there for your protection against people who might want to harm or hurt you. They are also there to help us get along with each other and live in peace.

    Many people know something about their rights. They know they have a right to be paid for the work they do and they have a right to vote. But there exist many other rights.

    When human rights are not well known by people, abuses such as discrimination, intolerance, injustice, oppression and slavery can arise.

    Born out of the atrocities and enormous loss of life during World War II, the Universal Declaration of Human Rights was created by the United Nations to provide a common understanding of what everyone’s rights are. It forms the basis for a world built on freedom, justice and peace.