How To Lose Weight During Vacation Holidays?

  • Chris Chew
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 1, 2007

      Message delivered directly to members of the group:
      freereprintables@yahoogroups.com

      Please consider this free-reprint article written by:
      Chris Chew

      ==================
      IMPORTANT - Publication/Reprint Terms

      - You have permission to publish this article electronically in
      free-only publications such as a website or an ezine as long as
      the bylines are included.

      - You are not allowed to use this article for commercial
      purposes. The article should only be reprinted in a publicly
      accessible website and not in a members-only commercial site.

      - You are not allowed to post/reprint this article in any
      sites/publications that contains or supports hate, violence,
      porn and warez or any indecent and illegal sites/publications.

      - You are not allowed to use this article in UCE (Unsolicited
      Commercial Email) or SPAM. This article MUST be distributed in
      an opt-in email list only.

      - If you distribute this article in an ezine or newsletter, we
      ask that you send a copy of the newsletter or ezine that
      contains the article to http://www.isnare.com/eta.php?aid=171538

      - If you post this article in a website/forum/blog, ALL links
      MUST be set to hyperlinks and we ask that you send a copy of the
      URL where the article is posted to
      http://www.isnare.com/eta.php?aid=171538

      - We request that you ask permission from the author if you
      want to publish this article in print.

      The role of iSnare.com is only to distribute this article as
      part of its Article Distribution feature (
      http://www.isnare.com/distribution.php ). iSnare.com does NOT
      own this article, please respect the author's copyright and this
      publication/reprint terms. If you do not agree to any of these
      terms, please do not reprint or publish this article.
      ==================

      Article Title: How To Lose Weight During Vacation Holidays?
      Author: Chris Chew
      Word Count: 475
      Article URL:
      http://www.isnare.com/?aid=171538&ca=Wellness%2C+Fitness+and+Diet
      Format: 64cpl
      Contact The Author: http://www.isnare.com/eta.php?aid=171538

      Easy Publish Tool: http://www.isnare.com/html.php?aid=171538

      ================== ARTICLE START ==================
      As a professional fitness personal trainer, people often ask
      me, "Hey Chris, I am going for a holiday vacation. Can you teach
      me how not to gain weight during my holidays?" or "I am going
      for my honeymoon and I always gain weight when I go on vacation,
      can you tell me how to lose holiday weight without spoiling my
      honeymoon?"

      Actually the answer to holiday weight loss or preventive weight
      gain is very simple. Choose the holiday vacations with plenty of
      physical activities. Instead of going to the usual tourist sight
      seeing trips abroad, choose holiday activities that require you
      to burn calories and yet have fun. Yes, you can have a fun and
      lose weight on holiday vacations.

      Here are a few vacation holiday activities where you can have
      fun and yet keep your weight in check :-

      Holiday Cruise - Your first thought would probably be how you
      could possibly lose weight going on cruises? It may escape you
      that most vacation cruise ships have sports facilities built in.
      You find tennis courts to gyms with full equipments and fitness
      gym instructors to boot. Some may even conduct weight loss
      classes on board the cruise liners.

      If you care going on a honeymoon cruise, what better way is
      there to lose weight and keep fit with your beloved partner?

      Scuba diving - Have you ever noticed that most scuba diving
      instructors have well toned muscles and attractive bodies? This
      is because they scuba dive almost every day with novice divers
      sometimes up to 3 times a day including night dives.

      As a scuba diver and a former diving instructor myself, I know
      that the sport of scuba diving can be physically demanding for
      someone who is unfit and the activities during diving trips can
      burn plenty of calories. For instance, you need to lug your own
      scuba gear, climb up and down the boats with the heavy equipment
      and sometimes even swim against strong currents.

      On top of that, the tan you get from sun exposure gives you a
      healthy glow and muscle toning illusion. So you to want control
      your holiday weight gain? Then go scuba diving. If you are not a
      diver, then take up a course while on holiday.

      Winter Skiing - Skiing down mountain slopes require a lot of
      muscle work, coordination and flexibility. Can you imagine how
      many calories you can burn during your winter skiing vacation?

      Weight loss camps - Enroll yourself in a weight loss camps.
      These camps are usually situated on beautiful mountain resorts
      or in exotic beach resorts.

      Use your creative imagination to easily come out with more
      holiday vacation ideas that can help you lose weight or at least
      not gain holiday weight.

      About The Author: Chris Chew is the author of "Burn Fat Build
      Muscles Fast". More articles at http://www.sgfitness.com and
      http://sgfitnessonline.com

      Please use the HTML version of this article at:
      http://www.isnare.com/html.php?aid=171538

      For more free-reprint articles by Chris Chew please visit:
      http://www.isnare.com/?s=author&a=Chris+Chew