What version of windows do you use? Is this because they are under "Program Files"? If so, they may be relocated to a directory under "ProgramData". I knowgnuarm
Hi everyone, I've been looking for a PCB editor for use with my XCarve. FreePCB seems to walk the line of "enough features to be useful but not a terribledlrocket89
Hi Jonathan, sorry for the delay in replying. I've tried using the arrow keys with the component selected and they work perfectly. I don't know if it was megeofhelm
Install Rev 1.2 and install latest update
Latest recommended Rev 1.359
All releases with 'a' suffix are alpha releases and can produce work files incompatible with older releases.
- Open Source
- Mar 4, 2005
- This is a public group.
- Attachments are permitted.
- Members cannot hide email address.
- Listed in Yahoo Groups directory.
- Membership does not require approval.
- Messages from new members require approval.
- All members can post messages.