Thanks all for quick responses, Chriscschalick
1. Draw the board outline with straight line segments there you want the arcs. 2. Click on the line segment you want to be an arc. 3. Now F2 will give a CW arck0qvf
A board outline is made up of line segments which are a line between two points on the outline. When you add a segment the default is a straight line. Aftergnuarm
Install Rev 1.2 and install latest update
Latest recommended Rev 1.359
All releases with 'a' suffix are alpha releases and can produce work files incompatible with older releases.
- Open Source
- Mar 4, 2005
- This is a public group.
- Attachments are permitted.
- Members cannot hide email address.
- Listed in Yahoo Groups directory.
- Membership does not require approval.
- Messages from new members require approval.
- All members can post messages.