5489March 25-27 Libertarian Online Conference/Speakers - at Agora.IO

  • Carol Moore in DC
    Mar 23, 2011
      George Donnelly and friends have organized this fantastic free online
      liberty conference for the coming weekend (March 25-27th). It includes
      dozens of libertarian speakers on philosophy, strategy, media and
      entrepreneurship. http://agora.io/etienne/schedule

      I’m speaking on "Libertarian Decentralism and Secessionist Strategy" on
      Saturday March 26th at 10 AM Est. I would love for you to join me and
      participate. http://agora.io/etienne/channels/evolution

      You'll have an opportunity during these three days to see dozens of
      speakers. My favorites: Patri Friedman, Angela Keaton, Corey Moore,
      Karen Kwiatkowski, Scott Horton, Gary Chartier, Mary Ruwart, Pete Eyre,
      J Neil Schulman, Brad Spangler. For more about speakers and there talks:
      http://agora.io/etienne/speakers

      Agora I/O is easy to use: just go to http://agora.io/etienne/schedule --
      Pick talks you want to view, watch them, participate through chat.

      If you can't afford to go to all the big freedom festivals around the
      country and if you want to get new insights into libertarian and agorist
      ideas, this is your opportunity to see and communicate with great
      libertarians nationwide.

      This will be just the first of many such online conferences to advance
      liberty, so participate to help make this experiment work. To help out
      with organizing or sponsorship, see the main page http://agora.io

      See you then! Carol in DC

      PS: Have you see the new book WHY LIBERTY? Edited by Libertarian Marc
      Guttman, it is a collection of 54 personal stories by many well known
      figures about how they became libertarians. See details, full list at
      http://www.whyliberty.com/

      --
      Carol Moore in DC
      http://carolmoore.net/

      NOTICE: Due to Presidential Executive Orders,
      the National Security Agency may have read this
      email without judicial or legislative oversight
      or warning, warrant, or notice. You have no
      recourse nor protection save to secede from the union.