5488"Small Arms" treaty end of 2nd Amendment

  • SD
    Jun 18, 2010

      Stop Obama's UN Small Arms Treaty

      Tuesday, June 15, 2010 12:10 PM
      From:
      "GunAlerts" <info@...>
      Add sender to Contacts
      To:
      darby700@...

      A special message from:

      Stop Obama's UN Small Arms Treaty

      CCRKBA's Alan Gottlieb is a Non-Government Organization (NGO) delegate to the UN with a mission: KILL ANY SMALL ARMS TREATY LANGUAGE THAT INFRINGES ON THE SECOND AMENDMENT RIGHTS OF AMERICANS.

      HELP ALAN NOW! DEFEND ALL ATTEMPTS BY OBAMA, HILLARY AND UN DELEGATES FROM AROUND THE WORLD TO END RUN THE SECOND AMENDMENT. TELL THE ANTI-GUN LIBERALS WE ARE NOT GIVING UP OUR CONSTITUTIONAL RIGHTS WITHOUT A FIGHT
      Select Here - STOP the UN Small Arms Treaty Fax All 100 Senators

      On June 14-18 Alan is New York at the UN BMS-4 Small Arms and Light Weapons meeting to discuss the final details of the Small Arms and Light Weapons Treaty. The treaty is not yet written and it is imperative that US gun rights and the Second Amendment be protected from international regulation.

      Alan's wife Julianne H. Versnel, in her international efforts to defend gun rights, is also participating and is scheduled to testify at the UN on gun control issues relating to the women of the world.

      We urgently need your help now as Alan will directly defend in committee all attempts by Obama, Hillary and UN delegates from around the world to end run the Second Amendment of the United States Constitution.

      Political scientist Rudy Rummel estimates that 262 million people were murdered by their own government during the last century - that is 2.6 million per year even when they have the small arms to defend themselves. How many more would have died unable to fight back if we had the UN Small Arms Treaty?

      The UN's solution: Take guns from patriot freedom fighters leaving them defenseless against notorious totalitarian regimes. The UN cannot protect the people of the world from tyrannical governments such as Syria, Cuba, Rwanda, Vietnam, Zimbabwe, and Sierra Leone all of which support the UN Gun Ban Treaty.

      If this UN Treaty were in place in 1776 there would be no United States and we would still be part of the British Empire. Why does Obama want it now? Why take gun rights away from US citizens and leave us powerless?

      TELL THE ANTI-SECOND AMENDMENT GANG WE ARE NOT GIVING UP OUR CONSTITUTIONAL RIGHTS WITHOUT A FIGHT
      Select Here - STOP the UN Small Arms Treaty Fax All 100 Senators

      The UN says guns used by insurgents in armed conflicts cause 300,000 deaths worldwide every year. But not all insurgencies are "bad." To ban providing guns to freedom fighters in totalitarian countries is like arguing that people do not have the right to defend themselves.

      Secretary of State, Hillary Clinton and President Obama have said the U.S. will commit to and sign the UN Small Arms Treaty that will set the stage for foreign gun control laws in the U.S.

      Obama is not telling the truth and continues to say "I'm not going to take your guns away" and "Lawful gun owners have nothing to fear... I think people can take me at my word." Yeah right and the government has the Gulf Oil Spill under control.

      Get Your Sticker - STOP the UN Small Arms Treaty - Fax All 100 Senators and Tell Obama to Keep the "Change"
      Obama continues to work to keep the UN Treaty cloaked in secrecy, so that there will be no publicized gun control debates in the media or votes in Congress. Take action now, do not wake up one morning and find that the United States has signed a UN treaty that:
      • Prohibits firearm and ammunition manufacturers from selling to the public.
      • Prohibits any transfer of firearm ownership.
      • Requires US citizens to deliver any firearm they own to the local government collection and destruction center or face imprisonment.
      This has happened in other countries, and is happening now!

      Hillary Clinton and her anti-constitution cronies are partnering up with the anti-Second Amendment collaborators of the United Nations to pass "The Small Arms Treaty." If this treaty is passed YOUR firearms rights will be compromised and the Second Amendment will be obliterated. "The Small Arms Treaty" is being touted by liberal gun-grabbers as a treaty that will help fight against "terrorism," "insurgency" and "international crime rings." The treaty is merely a facade to seize control of ALL FIREARMS owned by law abiding American citizens.

      TELLTHE ANTI-SECOND AMENDMENT GANG WE ARE NOT GIVING UP OUR CONSTITUTIONAL RIGHTS WITHOUT A FIGHT
      Select Here - STOP the UN Small Arms Treaty Fax All 100 Senators

      UN To Confiscate and Destroy "Unauthorized" Small Arms

      The treaty calls for tougher licensing requirements. That means everyday, law-abiding Americans will be subjected to even more bogus bureaucracy to obtain a firearm. It is unfathomable that regular citizens would be treated just like the criminals the treaty claims to protect us from. "The Small Arms Treaty" will hijack and destroy all weapons that are classified "unauthorized." What exactly classifies a firearm as "unauthorized" is up to the liberal gun-haters. The treaty will ban the trade, sale, and private ownership of all semi-automatic weapons. Clinton, Obama and their anti-liberty commission are also calling for an INTERNATIONAL GUN REGISTRY that would pave the way to eventually disarming every American citizen.

      CHOOSE TO TELL YOUR SENATORS TO VOTE NO ON RATIFYING "THE SMALL ARMS TREATY"
      Select Here - STOP the UN Small Arms Treaty Fax All 100 Senators

      The globalist gun agenda ultimately seeks to take away not only your individual liberties, but also more importantly, your complete autonomy. Obama, Hilary and the United Nations conspirators believe that every single American is not capable of making their own decisions so they want to make them for us. Just like Obamacare, again big bureaucrats want to take away your right to live freely without the government breathing down your neck.

      TELL CONGRESS TO STOP CONTROLLING OUR COUNTRY THROUGH BIG GOVERNMENT GUN GRABBING
      Select Here - STOP the UN Small Arms Treaty Fax All 100 Senators

      Now is the time to take action. We can't afford to lose this battle. This treaty has to be ratified in the Senate. It ONLY takes 67 members of the Senate to ratify and pass this unconstitutional treaty. NOW it is time to speak out against "The Small Arms Treaty."

      MAKE WASHINGTON LISTEN LOUD AND CLEAR: VOTE NO TO RATIFY THE "SMALL ARMS TREATY"
      Select Here - STOP the UN Small Arms Treaty Fax All 100 Senators

      Keepcalling your Senators today, toll free numbers include 1-877-851-6437 and 1-866-220-0044, or call toll 1-202-225-3121 AND REGISTER YOU'RE OUTRAGE at ongoing efforts to take guns away!

      CALL PRESIDENT Obama, 202-456-1111 and 202-456-1414 expressing your disdain and ABSOLUTE REJECTION of all GUN BANS.

      DO NOT BE SILENCED - MAKE YOUR VOICE HEARD!

      NOTE: We need TENS OF THOUSANDS of faxes and PHONE CALLS and EMAILS delivered to ALL Senators right away!

      For our projects to be successful, we must count on the voluntary financial support from individuals like you who care.

      Your contribution of $20 or $25 is urgently needed today. If you can afford to send $50 or $100 or more it would truly be a godsend.

      SELECT HERE TO DONATE NOW
      The rights you save may be your own!

      Remember, protecting our freedom is not inexpensive.

      But then, it's impossible to put a price tag on freedom.

      Together, we can preserve the Constitutional rights our Founding Fathers intended our people to have forever.

      For more information about CCRKBA go to http://www.ccrkba.org/

      Thank you. I know I can count on you.

      Sincerely,

      Alan Gottlieb
      Chairman
      Citizens Committee for the Right to Keep and Bear Arms

      If you prefer to donate by check, please mail to:

      The Citizens Committee for the Right to Keep and Bear Arms
      12500 NE Tenth Place
      Dept Code 4251
      Bellevue, Washington 98005

      With more than 650,000 members and supporters nationwide, the Citizens Committee for the Right to Keep and Bear Arms is one of the nation's premier gun rights organizations. As a non-profit organization, the Citizens Committee is dedicated to preserving firearms freedoms through active lobbying of elected officials and facilitating grass-roots organization of gun rights activists in local communities throughout the United States. Contributions are not tax deductible. The Citizens Committee can be reached by phone at (425) 454-4911, on the Internet at www.ccrkba.org or by email to InformationRequest@...

      Forward This Message To A Friend

      This message was intended for: darby700@...
      You were added to the system August 21, 2009. For more information
      click here.