      From: John Kotmair <johnk20@...>
      To: bobj457996@...
      Sent: Tue, Feb 9, 2010 3:47 pm
      Subject: Re: We are very sad to announce

      We are very sad to announce the death of —
      The Honorable Statesman, Legendary Author, Historian, Speaker and friend Eustace Mullins drew his last breath yesterday around noon while in the company of his best friend Jesse Lee down in Texas.  The day prior he shared with Jesse that his time was well spent and his work was complete and he was at peace with it all. Several weeks back he encountered a stroke and never fully recovered.  Jesse will be traveling with Eustace back to Staunton, Virginia for his burial.

      Author of hundreds of books and pamphlets exposing the lies and propaganda of the mainstream media, historian Eustace Mullins died Tuesday, February 2, 2010 in the home of his good friend in a small town in Texas.

      Mullins, who would have been 87 in March, suffered a stroke three weeks ago in Columbus, Ohio. He had been on an extended tour of his admirers for much of the past year, visiting and chatting with many of his thousands of fans who jumped at the chance to buy his books from him in person.

      A protege of the political imprisoned patriotic poet Ezra Pound, Mullins compiled a well-researched corpus of works that detailed the passage down through time of a hereditary group of banker killers who have essentially ruled the world from behind the scenes since ancient times.

      "Eustace Mullins was the greatest political historian of the 20th century, and not just because he was not beholden to the power structure that deters candid reports about significant events, but because, guided by the greatest poet of the 20th century who was imprisoned for broadcasting for peace, his meticulous research eventually uncovered virtually every political secret of the last 400 years," said Internet essayist John Kaminski of Mullins' passing.

      "It's a pity so many people are afraid to believe what Mullins told them, because it was much more of the truth than has ever been seen in our schools or our media," Kaminski added.

      Funeral arrangements and appropriate memorial information have yet to be released.

      About the Honorable Eustace Mullins ~ the Author:

      In forty years of dedicated investigative research, Eustace Mullins has drawn considerable return fire.  He was kept under daily surveillance by agents of the FBI for 32 years; no charges were ever placed against him. He is the only person ever fired from the staff of the Library of Congress for political reasons.  He is the only writer who has had a book burned in Europe since 1945.

      After serving thirty-eight months in the U.S. Army Air Force during World War II, Eustace was educated at Washington and Lee University, Ohio State University, University of North Dakota, and New Your University.  He later studied art at the Escuela des Bellas Artes, San Miguel de Allende, Mexico, and the Institute of Contemporary Arts, Washington, D.C.

      While studying in Washington, he was asked to go to St. Elizabeth's Hospital to talk to the nations's most famous political prisoner, Ezra Pound.  The outstanding literary figure of the twentieth century, Pound had seen three of his pupils awarded the Nobel Prize, while it was denied to him because of his pronouncements oas anative American patriot. Not only did Eustace Mullins become his most active protege, he is the only person who keeps Ezra Pounds's name alive today, through the work of the Ezra Pound Institute of Civilization, which was founded shortly after the poet's death in Venice.

      Eustace Mullins hopes to end a three-thousand-year blackout behind which the enemies of humanity have operated with impunity in carrying out their Satanic program. It is very late in the history of our civilization. His books are written solely with the goals of renewing our ancient culture, and of bringing it to new heights.

      Eustace Mullins was designated the only authorized biographer of Ezra Pound by letter from him dated July 24, 1958.

      We will sorely miss you Eustace along with the many wonderful conversations.

      Blessings Eustace and may you now rest gently in our Fathers arms my friend!

      Some of his books:

      Mullins on the Federal Reserve
      The Federal Reserve Conspiracy
      Der Bankier Vershworung Der Jekyll Island
      This Difficult Individual, Ezra Pound
      The Secrets of the Federal Reserve
      The World Order
      A Writ for Martyrs