File - FreeBeesForMe Tips!

  • FreeBeesForMe@yahoogroups.com
    Message 1 of 21 , Feb 1, 2009
      DO NOT COPY THIS!
      I know most of you all are pros at this, but with so many new
      members, I want to be sure everyone has some tips to help them out,
      so if you know these, please just pass them by.

      As most of you all know, I NEVER send spam to the group, and never
      sell our groups info, nor would I ever consider it. I realize some
      members have belonged to other Freebie groups where this happens.
      Also some other freebie groups are filled with junk offers where you
      have to click this and that and fill out a thousand offers to get
      something that never comes anyway. I use to belong to them too-LOL!
      That is why I started this group. I was on a search to find free
      samples for my family and got tired of sorting through spam and junk
      to find a real freebie.

      Every offer I post, I personally fill out myself to make sure the
      link is working at the time I post it. Also My computer is like fort
      knox, with virus protection, site advisor, and multiple spyware
      programs, so if something comes up questionable, I skip posting it.
      You will not have to worry about that here. As far as things not
      coming, it is bound to happen. These companies get flooded with
      requests, we have over 3800 members here alone, plus the offers get
      plastered all over other groups as well. Some companies have
      reported receiving upwards of 25,000 sample requests. And some are
      just not prepared to deal with that when they put their offer out
      there.

      My tip is to act fast if you find one you want. (and crossing your
      fingers helps too, although not while you are typing-LOL!) Use
      roboform to fill out your requests with one click instead of typing
      your name and address into each sample request form. (yes some people
      still type them all manually, can you imagine!)
      http://tinyurl.com/adxpl

      Some tips:

      Companies that give away free samples of their products usually have a
      limited supply. These samples are usually given away on a first come,
      first served basis, so you have to be quick to get them.

      All deals, coupons, and promotions on this site are subject to change
      without notice. Some companies become overwhelmed by THOUSANDS of
      requests at once, which they are unprepared to fill, therefore when
      you go there to order it, they may be all gone, the offer may have
      changed, your particular freebee may not come or you may get an error
      page. So again act quickly, if you can. I do sign up for everything
      before I post it to verify the offer is still good, but occasionally
      one may slip through or expire or change before you go to it.

      Some freebees may arrive within days, while others can take a VERY
      long time. And Like I said, not all freebees you sign up for will
      come. Be patient!

      When filling out for freebees, you may get some emails and calls.
      Some smaller companies want to verify the requests are legit before
      wasting money on postage. Other companies offer samples, hoping you
      will become a regular customer so they may follow up.

      My suggestion is set up a seperate email account for freebees!
      Yahoo and Google, both offer free email accounts. Gmail no longer
      requires invites like they use to, you can just go to:
      mail.google.com/

      Almost always, you can unsubscribe from unwanted emails, newsletters
      and notices by scrolling to the bottom of an unwanted email and
      looking for the unsubscribe link. Also most email accounts have
      options for blocking mail received from a particular email address if
      unsubscribing doesn't work.

      When filling in information, if it asks for a phone number, you can
      always try using your area code and then 000-0000 Again, some
      companies will not send the samples, if they cannot verify your
      information. So there are other options for this.

      Free Phone Number & Fax (Great for freebies!)

      http://www.k7.net/

      You can personalize your out going message and receive emails with
      voice messages and faxes left at the number. You can also check your
      voicemail online.

      You will get a Seattle Washington based phone number. Someone has to
      call or fax at least once every 30 days
      in order for the number to remain active. You can leave a
      quick message for yourself on the first of each month to make sure
      you keep it. If you have email that can send you text messages (like
      MSN) then you can get alerts as to when you get a message too.
      ALSO, when you get the email, it will tell you the number that called
      you. It's like FREE caller I.D. too! Again, GREAT for using when
      signing up for freebees! This is a really great free service, here's
      the faq for more info http://www.k7.net/faq.htm

      Grand Central
      http://www.grandcentral.com/

      And then there is the rejection hotline:
      215-618-1505 no charge to use it.

      In a nutshell, the Rejection Hotline is a phone number you can give
      out if you just don't want to give out your real number. Callers hear
      our humorous Rejection Hotline recording and are not-so-subtly
      informed of your non-interest.

      Some companies ask for a business name. If you dont already have one,
      but their service is one that may be of interest of you, you can
      always try (Last name) Inc. or Name & Name Company etc as some people
      suggest, but its probably better to be honest and state that you dont
      have a business but are considering their product. I highly suggest
      the honestly method as it is expensive for companies to send products
      to people. I would rather not have people here encourage how to get
      an offer that is not meant for them.

      Always say you heard about the sample from a friend or through a
      search engine such as google. (Some companies do not appreciate our
      services!)

      If you want to make things easier, use an auto fill program. My
      suggestion is Roboform. The address is http://tinyurl.com/adxpl

      This is a great program that I use to automatically fill in all my
      info into forms, I use it every time I fill out for a free sample and
      it saves SO MUCH time and effort. There is no charge to use it, no
      adware, spyware or anything like that. Your info is stored on yoru
      computer and not the interenet, a BIG PLUS! If you want you can buy
      the full version which allows you to store a ton of passwords and
      commands for sites but just for filling in forms, the free is
      perfectly fine!!! I love it and could not live without it!

      You just download the software and then click where it says fill form
      for saving and then every time you go to fill in a sample you go to
      the bottom of the page, or top depending on your browser and click on
      your name and it fills in all your info. You choose what you want to
      be saved, I just have my name and address and phone number saved, but
      there are other options too. Again, it is FREE!

      As far as non profit samples, please do not abuse them. Only order
      if you are truly going to use their offer and if you are going to
      order more than one thing, try and do it all at once to save them on
      the cost of postage. It is almost always cheaper to ship 2 things
      together than seperately.

      When requesting any free sample, please consider there are other
      people that would like to try them too! Dont be greedy!

      Some ideas for the extra freebees you get, give them to friends and
      family, they make nice stocking stuffers. Samples are great for
      traveling, kids in school. You can donate things you
      may not particulary use or like to food banks, pantries, womens
      shelters, animal shelters etc. Plus we have a random act of kindness
      section in the database, where you can send things to others, just
      becuase you are so kind!

      Also convert your unwanted samples into things you do want on Posh!!

      http://tinyurl.com/2k59c4

      Get any item or items you want free up to 15 points!!! No money
      needed! Hurry before they change this!

      Right now they are still offering 15 points for signing up, so no
      money is needed to get your first few items for Free, depending on
      what you want. Its kinda like an ebay but no money is used!

      They have grown in popularity so there are alot of new items listed!
      Gift cards, clothing, household items, samples, coupons and more.

      Browse and buy items using Posh Points, you can earn more by selling
      unwanted items, even samples you find here are listed on there!
      The seller pays the shipping, so there is no money involved! And
      listing is EASY!

      PoshPoints is a revolutionary online trading system where items are
      bought and sold using the PoshPoints Point System .

      I am addicted to this! LOL!

      Ok well thats all I can think of for now! Hope that helps a bit!
      Sorry this is so long. Thanks for being a part of our group!
      Take care, Your friend, melissa
    • FreeBeesForMe@yahoogroups.com

                    Message 9 of 21 , May 1, 2010
[...]

                      Click on Sign Up in the middle of the page.

                      You can personalize your out going message and receive emails with
                      voice messages and faxes left at the number. You can also check your
                      voicemail online.

                      You will get a Seattle Washington based phone number. Someone has to
                      call or fax at least once every 30 days
                      in order for the number to remain active. You can leave a
                      quick message for yourself on the first of each month to make sure
                      you keep it. If you have email that can send you text messages (like
                      MSN) then you can get alerts as to when you get a message too.
                      ALSO, when you get the email, it will tell you the number that called
                      you. It's like FREE caller I.D. too! Again, GREAT for using when
                      signing up for freebees! This is a really great free service, here's
                      the faq for more info http://www.k7.net/faq.htm

                      Google Voice, another great one. I also use this to make free toll and long distance calls!
                      https://www.google.com/voice#

[...]

                      Also You can convert your unwanted samples into things you do want on Listia!!

                      http://tinyurl.com/yahrz7u

                      It's a new members-only site where everything is free and you can get some cool stuff without spending any money. You give away the things you no longer need, and get things you want for free. It's all done using free credits instead of real money. And they give you free credits to get started!!

                      They have grown in popularity so there are alot of new items listed!
                      Gift cards, clothing, household items, samples, coupons and more. Be sure to be aware if the seller is offering free shipping! There is an option to just search for free shipping offers.