File - How To Find FreeBees.............

  • FreeBeesForMe@yahoogroups.com
    Message 1 of 21 , Dec 1, 2008
      hi there, Alot of people ask how to find FreeBees, so this is what I
      tell them.

      I do things the long hard thorough way which I don't suggest to
      anyone-LOL!, as it creates a lot of work! I sign up with hundreds and
      thousands of companies to be notified of offers and promotions and
      then they send them to my email and I have to read through them all
      sort them rewrite and post them, then if I get a chance I google
      specific things I am looking for maybe free sample of olay or free
      maybelline etc. Plus some of our members forward things to me too.
      Then if I have any time left-which is like never-LOL! I look to see
      what other sites have to see if there is anything I am missing.

      But most other people get a few offers from a newsletter or promotion
      announcement that they may have signed up for, from a favorite
      company or they "gently borrow" them from other sites. Gently
      Borrowing means to take the link and info from the company & ONLY
      that info and then write your own subject and anything else to MAKE
      IT YOUR OWN. Don't just copy word for word someone elses posts, it
      can be frustrating for the person doing all the work, believe me I
      know!

      The most important thing is to make sure the link is working and its
      not an affiliate link (where you see the word affiliate in the link
      or afid or af=and a whole bunch of numbers) although this does not
      always mean its an affiliate link and sometimes the absence of it
      doesn't mean it is not-LOL! Also it has to be a true FreeBee on our
      site, no shipping, no credit card, no having to sign up for 5
      different trial offers, or 5 level A offers, 3 level B etc. once you
      do them, you will pick up on them and know which are the good ones and
      which are not. And don't worry if you make a mistake we usually
      catch them when we moderate them.

      Also, we only do United States FreeBees, so if you don't see a state
      field or if you see the word postcode, its probably a sign its not a
      U.S. FreeBee, a lot of times other sites post them and cant figure
      out why they never come.

      I hope that helps a bit, if you have any questions feel free to ask.
      We love the help!!
      Thanks for being a part of our group! Take care and have a good
      night! Your friend, Melissa
    • FreeBeesForMe@yahoogroups.com