patch to shut up ps(1) errors - Checked by AntiVir DEMO version -

  • Mike Makonnen
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 3, 2004
      Hi Luke, folks,

      The attached patch shuts up ps(1) when the program we're looking for
      does not exist. The error message is something along the lines of:
      ps: kvm_getprocs: no such process
      It's not critical, but it's annoying :(
      I don't know if NetBSD ps(1) does the same thing, but
      even if it doesn't it should be harmless.

      Cheers.
      --
      Mike Makonnen | GPG-KEY: http://www.identd.net/~mtm/mtm.asc
      mtm@... | Fingerprint: AC7B 5672 2D11 F4D0 EBF8 5279 5359 2B82 7CD4 1F55