Business Marketing Strategies From Bill Gates, Sam Walton and Walt Disney!

  • superinnovate
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 30, 2003
      Feel free to publish this article on your website or in your
      ezine. Permission to reprint if byline stays intact. Courtesy
      copy appreciated.

      For other articles by this author - visit:
      http://www.highertrustmarketing.com/articles.html

      Business Marketing Strategies From Bill Gates, Sam Walton
      and Walt Disney.

      What could you possibly learn from geeky Bill gates,
      thrifty Sam Walton or "Mouse" man Walt Disney?

      It's no accident these guys ended up living their
      dreams and making truckloads of money.

      HAVE YOU NOTICED THE TREND?

      Is your eye on the Prize, rather than on adding value?

      Have you noticed that online marketing has turned into
      a money-grabbing, greed-induced, morally deficient
      environment?

      There are WAY too many online guru's, experts and noise
      makers that have forgotten that the way to generate true
      wealth and happiness is to add value to somone else's
      life.

      It's time we re-examine what the best business marketing
      strategies really are!

      Bill Gates had a vision to have a PC in every home.

      Why?

      It wasn't to make Billions - it was because he truly
      saw the potential computer applications and how they
      may help educate, entertain and enrich people's lives.

      Sam Walton - his vision was to not only build the best
      value discount chain ever, but to employ a "family" of
      employees (associates) where he would enrich their lives.

      How about good ol' Walt?

      What business marketing strategies can he teach us are
      about?

      The biggest dreamer of the bunch, Walt Disney's past is
      filled with vision and dreams of making people happy,
      improving the world - making money became important ONLY
      out of necessity of realizing his dream of improving
      the world!

      THINGS ARE JUST TOO BASS-ACKWORDS

      Is it the desire for fast riches?

      Are behaviors being driven by the need to maintain
      unrealistic lifestyles - usually to fill in for other
      voids in our lives?

      Is it that we don't want to work for our success?

      Is it that we don't dream anymore?

      You may find this interesting --

      BUSINESS MARKETING STRATEGIES TAUGHT BY
      BUSINESS MOGULS

      Bill Gates certainly didn't earn his Billions based on
      charisma, communication ability, or his ability to
      interact with his customers.

      What did set Bill Gates aside from those who can only
      dream about achieving what he has achieved are:
      self-confidence, strong vision, passion and timing.

      Very early on, Bill Gates stated that his goal was to
      put a PC in every home -- he's almost achieved that
      seemingly crazy statement in just a few short years.

      It all started with a VISION that was backed by his own
      PASSION for technology, computers, and their applications
      to improving people's lives.

      It was very clear that Bill Gates was not in it purely
      for the money - from day one! His business marketing
      strategies were based on very clear, deep purpose.

      How about Sam Walton?

      Mr Walton brings a few other characteristics to the table:
      Extremely good understanding of his customers, unwaivering
      respect for his "team" of associates, and a patience that
      saw him spend years TESTING his business model - building
      slow and stead growth - not succumbing to the BIG BUCK.

      Sam Walton new his vision was a good one - to build a line
      of discount stores that would provide even more value to
      it's customers than their competitor - KMart.

      By running a few stores and constantly testing the product
      mix - after years, he finally arrived at the right
      business marketing strategy that stuck.

      Walt Disney teaches us to dream BIG - even when you are
      starting with very small means.

      Walt -- with little more than $40 in his pocket -- stated
      that he would make great Hollywood movies someday.
      How crazy must that have sounded?

      What was his business marketing strategy?

      He dared to DREAM BIGGER - when he decided to turn
      his animation characters into multi-streamed entertainment
      products including television, books, and his biggest dream
      of all - Disney World.

      He didn't even live to see the opening of Disney World -
      but what a dream?

      LET ME ASK YOU A TOUGH QUESTION?

      What are you willing to do to live your dreams?

      How many false starts are you prepared to have?

      How much action are you willing to take in the face of many
      setbacks?

      Does your business marketing strategy reflect your
      beliefs and strong purpose?

      Are you willing to be true to your dreams, beliefs,
      character and ethics - even when times seem really
      tough?

      These are questions we all must answer EVERYDAY no matter
      what business or life we are leading.

      Hopefully - we are able to say YES allot more than NO.

      Learn How To Double or Triple Your Online Profits Using the
      3 Pillars of Online Marketing. Master These 3 Principles
      and You Will Truly Have Hypnotic Sales! Visit:
      http://www.infoproductcreator.com/hypnotic.html